Media4Kids International is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to bring Jesus to those in foster care, to orphans and to other vulnerable and underprivileged children around the world via Christian media beneficial to their moral and spiritual education and practical upbringing.
In conjunction with media producers, M4KI locates sponsors and provides orphanages, hospitals, and institutions with Media4Kids’ “Box of Faith” libraries consisting of spiritual, educational and family-value DVD’s as well as print material.
Statement of Faith
Our goals are based upon our Christian faith; our commitment is to demonstrate the love of Jesus to everyone we encounter, and to follow the example set forth by Jesus Christ Himself, who in His own words said: “Let the little children come to me, and do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of heaven belongs.” (Matthew 19:14).
Therefore we stand upon the following tenants of our faith and believe :
- That the Bible is the reliable and authoritative Word of God. On it we base our faith and by it we guide our actions. Our goal is to provide children with a strong Biblical foundation profitable for any stage of their lives. (Joshua 1:8)
- That salvation is by grace, hence the need for a Savior who God provided for us through Jesus Christ. We believe that Christ not only saves our souls but that He is interested in every aspect of our lives. We believe that by nurturing this faith in children, we are preparing them for life’s many challenges. (Matthew 28:20)
- We believe in doing our utmost to spread the good news of this message to people of all ages by whatever means we can. (Mark 16:15)
To further fulfill Media4Kids International’s stated goal of “advancing and improving the moral and spiritual education of underprivileged and vulnerable children”; and to glorify God by faithfully stewarding all that is entrusted to us, M4KI has reorganized its leadership structure as follows:
Board of Directors
- Mosongo Osong, Director, President (Fundraising and Business Development)
- Silvia Osong, Director, Legal Advisor (Legal Compliance; Fundraising; Donors)
- Father Desmond Ndikum, Director, Theological Advisor
- Larry Zielke , Director, CFO (Stewardship and accountability)
- David Murphy, Director, Legal Advisor
- Bobbie Waite, Director, Outreach Advisor
Vision and Goals 2023-2024
- Completion of design of the M4KI “Box of Faith” resource.
- Distribute 1,000 M4KI “Box of Faith” resources to orphanages, hospitals, schools, institutions, and churches around the globe.
- Mission Trip to Cameroon to distribute 100 M4KI “Box of Faith” to orphanages and other institutions that care for vulnerable and underprivileged children; and partner globally with hospitals, schools, churches, and other like-minded institutions that care for vulnerable children.
- Donor Engagement.
- Fundraising events.